At last night's committee meeting the possibility of launching an extra team in the 2012 season was discussed. Over the last few weeks we have had good availabilities as the number of registered players has increased. This is obviously a very good situation and we need to make sure everyone gets a game. So next season should we....
- Play 20 over cricket in the Colchester league midweek?
- Play weekend cricket against friendly local opponents, based on, say, half a dozen games per season?
- Same as above but with a more ambitious fixture list?
- Play weekend cricket in the leagues? (requires fielding 22 players on one day - which one, Saturday or Sunday?)
- Something else? What?
- None of the above, we are not ready
Opinions please! Post a comment and join the debate