Earls Colne cricket club contacts..........
Dave Brooker* (Colts manager) 07789 202161
Daryl Sleeman (Sunday skipper) 07577 442964
Les Abbie* (chairman) 07734 919784
Nick Oakley* (webmaster) 07711 056773
Terry Prestney (groundsman) 01787 227270
John Perfect (club secretary) 01206 211413
Jane Smith (treasurer) 01206 212431
Steve Willsher (welfare officer) 01787 224211
* Call the players with an asterisk if you are interested in joining the club, or for more info. They are the recruitment committee!
From A12 J27 take the A1124 in the direction of Halstead. Earls Colne is 15 minutes. Pitch is on the right.
From Halstead take A1124 towards Colchester. Earls Colne is 5 minutes, pitch is on the left.
PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT
This Club has adopted the following code of conduct and commended it to all its officials and players.
1. This Code of Conduct applies to all matches played by this club.
2. This Club accepts responsibility for the behaviour of its officials and players and will take disciplinary action against any individual who fails to comply with this code.
3.We will observe the highest standards of sportsmanship,behaviour and dress both on and off the field in keeping with the dignity and best traditions of the game.
4. We will not accept intimidation, aggressive behaviour and deliberate distraction of our opponents.
5. We will not accept dissent at umpire decisions.
6. We have acquainted all our officials and players of this code.
7. We expect our Captains and Team Managers to exercise suitable control over their teams.